Magnetic Solenoid Valves
FTM Z, FTMZM and FTMY series magnetic solenoid valves are designed to meet the requirements of low-pressure filtration cleaning systems.
FTM Pulse Jet Valves are available in various configurations to suit either pulse tank mounting or immersion type mounting.
Low Pressure Drop Design
FTM Pulse Jet Valves are one of the most efficient valves available on the market today.FTM Pulse Jet Valves will provide reliable, trouble free operation in both high and low back pressure header tank system designs.
FTM Pulse Jet Valves are of an advanced design made from state of the art materials on state of the art CNC machines. FTM Pulse Jet Valves are suitable for reverse pulse cleaning of most low temperature dry filtration systems available on the market today. Typical bag configurations include round bags, oval bags, pleated and extended surface area bags and envelope filters.
- Valve body and head are constructed from precision die-cast aluminum alloy to which a corrosion resistant coating is applied.
- Standard Valve Diaphragm material is Nitrile
- Solenoid operator head is made from high-efficiency magnetic material and non-magnetic stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel used for all springs and fasteners
- Drop-in interchangeable replacement with most other popular brands without system modification.
- Various valve sizes, mounting and connection configurations to meet different filter system and volume requirements.
- Smooth actuation even at reduced voltages
- Reliable closing even at low differential pressures
- Parts are interchangeable for valves of the same size
- Operating temperature range -10DegC + 55DegC (less than 85% Relative Humidity)
- 24 VCD Standard (220VAC optional)
- Diaphragm tested to 1 Million Cycles
- CE Approved
Installation details are available on request.
Z Series: Parallel BSP threaded connections at Inlet and Outlet
ZM Series: Double Dresser compression fittings on Inlet and Outlet
Y Series: Immersion type valve designed to install directly onto the pulse tank