Please see below a list of the most commonly asked questions. If you have any further questions to help with your decision making, please contact us
- The cages have been weakened by corrosion, or your pressures have exceeded cage strength. Perhaps maintenance has been rough?
- We suggest you work with us to replace with a standard cage, check operating conditions to reduce differential pressure, and check maintenance for any re-training requirements.
- The cage is most likely tapered or bowed in-between ring and pan.
- We suggest you work with us to design a cage with minimal taper.
- This could be caused from deeply pitted cage wires due to corrosion, or an oversized bag.
- We suggest you with us to replace with a new galvanized cage, or replace with a new bag of correct size.
- Corrosion can cause rough surfaces increasing friction between the bag and cage.
- We suggest you work with us to replace with a new standard cage.